With us, teachers and school leaders expand their skills, knowledge, and abilities to lift students to new heights.
Education is a complex system that requires dynamical solutions tailored to the ever-changing needs of each school environment. IEE supports your schoool improvement process in a research-based and deliberate manner. We know that you know your school best. And we know that you have a vision for what you want your school to become. That’s why we begin by working alongside your educators and students -- learning your school’s unique values, goals, and challenges -- and we help you achieve your goals by implementing your vision for your school. Everything we do is focused on empowering your educators to increase their students’ learning.
Our Philosophy and Approach
IEE believes in partnering with schools to support educators to improve their culture/climate and student achievement. We understand that schools know their own schools best and that the educators in the school have a vision for what they want for their students, educators and community. IEE seeks to empower educators to achieve their own goals because we believe that sustainable change happens from “the inside out”.
Coaches at IEE approach school improvement and reform using two powerful, research-based systems or processes: Cognative Coaching and Adaptive Schools.
Our team's shared beliefs are built from a passion to provide every student with excellent learning opportunities.
- All decisions, big or small, must be made by placing the needs of students first.
- Relationships matter...they matter a whole lot, and must be built and maintained with students and colleagues.
- All sustainable, deep school improvement and change must take place from the inside out.
- The adults in every school control all the variables necessary to ensure success for all students.
- The quality of adult conversations in schools mediates student success.
- Collaboration is not optional, it is absolutely essential to meet the needs of 21st century learners and collaboration is a skill that must be learned and practiced.
- Individuals' behaviors are governed by the identities and beliefs they hold.
- There is not a curriculum, a program, or a strategy that can substitute for effective teaching.
- Data must consistently and consciously guide decisions around teaching and learning.
- Coaching supports teachers and administrators as they become self-directed, reflective learners.
School Success Stories
Start creating your story with IEE.
Let IEE join you on your path to maximizing your potential as an educator! We can help remove some of the obstacles you may encounter or introduce you to some fresh ideas to make your journey more enjoyable and successful.