Get ready to Plan, Produce & Present the PD you’ve always wanted!
You have a responsibility for leading your colleagues in professional development. Maybe you are facilitating PLCs or leading half-day PD sessions throughout the year or getting ready for the “before school begins” PD or coordinating your colleagues’ implementation of a new initiative. Whatever the topic, you want to get this PD right!!! Join us for the “make and take” workshop and walk away with professional development that is specific to your building, planned and ready to implement. PD that your colleagues will find valuable, relevant and engaging…PD the way it was intended to be!
- Examine needs and characteristics of adult learners
- Create PD that is responsive to teachers current anxiety levels and social-emotional health
- Identify all resources necessary to implement professional development in your own building or district
- Explore powerful strategies and activities to engage your colleagues in effective, timely, relevant professional learning
- Develop own personal professional development plan ready to implement