Are you wanting to connect with your students digitally?
Your students are digital natives, you may not be. As educators, we have to learn how to meet our students where they are. Your students are likely to be spending multiple hours on digital devices right now. Let us help you navigate the digital landscape to bring you and some content to your students right now.
For a one time fee of $9.99 you can have access to 10 minutes of professional learning each day for the length of the shutdown right on your phone.Yes, we have an app for that. Sign up below!
*8 SCECH's available to Michigan participants for an additional cost.
Now available for teachers is the Institute for Excellence in Education's Out of the Box Professional Development Application for Smartphones. The IEE OBX app will allow educators the ability to complete their professional development requirements in just ten minutes a day during the school year. This innovative method of learning allows you the ability to stay in the classroom where you are needed most. IEE OBX uses on-demand, relevant teaching strategies, and will maximize professional development dollars.
The IEE OBX app is the only product on the market that can bring professional development to educators in just 10 minutes a day allowing access to relevant strategies on-demand. This allows you to spend more time inside the classroom where you are needed most. Implementing IEE's OBX app for professional development hours demonstrates your value of educator time. Use the app with a virtual coach to ensure transfer of OBX goals individual to each educator.
IEE OBX will get you thinking out of the box.
- IEE OBX will stretch and affirm your thinking.
- IEE OBX will help you discover how much you can love inspiring your students through connection, content, and communication.
- Come together with a community of teachers throughout your IEE OBX adventure.
- Get virtual support from a certified teacher coach. They will be your go-to for researching best practices, planning for amazing lessons, and reflecting on experiences.
- Earn continuing education credits for completion of activities in IEE OBX (coming soon).